Friday, January 20, 2006

Nokia 3660 camera+organizer+phone

Im so fortunate to have time again to write my experiences. I think I really have many thingsto say. So many new things have happened to me both in lovelife and in material world. One thing,I was able to buy a new Nokia 3660 camera+organizer+phone in one sleek and nice looking phone.Through this, I get acquainted with some friends including someone from a near city who's saying that I'm her boyfriend already though I'm not saying it. However, I get guilty feelingeverytime I text her after she had miscalled me 20 times. That's how she is in love with me.Last Saturday, I met someone and we went to Star City and went home the next day. It was the mostenjoying and unforgettable experience I had not to mention the super mabait and daling kausap ng tao.Im so glad I have new friends to cherish and a family to go home after work. My Mom and bro is withme and Im so glad about it. My bro helps me in manning the computer shop while my Mom takes careof the food and everything. At least, right now Im feeling I have a little freedom to do what I wantwithout worrying so much on spendings coz I have a little business and a little stable job. Speakingof job, Im thinking of transferring to private company somewhere in Makati maybe after NetMon hasbeen released. I just can't have motivation to stay especially when the promotion is so slow. >>Read more >>Another related diary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home