Thursday, January 19, 2006

Edwin D. Vinas' Funny Experiences

This is collection of my funny experiences.
  • One lesson, I realize with this experience is that, I shouldn't be very"snabero" myself. Me too Im a "mapag-mataas" to other people. I now knowhow shameful it is to be rejected or overlooked by people higher in position than you. >>Read more
  • Dondon, my sister's husband, has just bought a new cellphone. Daves really loves to play with that 3310 Nokia phone especially with the Space Impact game. And its me who taught him at the age of 6, he can pass through at least 3 levels. I just smiled when he plays that game with enthusiasm as if he's old enough to press the keys in the phone just to control the spaceship. So, when I went in their house, I gave Don my old but still new-looking cellphone covers. Daves just can't stop pairing the cases and assembling them as if they were a true cellphone. I changed Don's cover to white. Then switched to black, red, blue and so on. After a while, Daves cried asking for a "load'. A "load" is what Pinoy's call a prepaid card. Daves suddenly thought of asking for it just to make the case he's holding to be able to be a true cellphone. Don, his father, laughed. "Alam mo ba ang load na sinasabi mo?", he teased his son and laughed. But, Daves won't stop crying and won't give up asking for that load which he mistakingly denoted with the cpu/pcb board of the phone. Of course, you can't tell him that coz he won't understand. So, what I did, I just explained to him that what he is asking for is the most expensive part of the phone. The cover he's playing with is just a hundred pesos while the "load" or the card or complete electronic assembly costs almost four thousand pesos. But, he doesn't stop crying for that load to fill up an empty Nokia case. Ay naku, ang mga bata nga naman! >>Read more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home