Friday, January 20, 2006

My mom, my lovelife, my business, my problems, my plans... hello 2004!

Walang tulugan! It's already 3:40am of the 1st day of year 2004 (year of the monkey). Well where do I start writing? My mom, my lovelife, my business, my problems, my plans, huhuhh... too many to write about. Well, this is the best time to write my first diary of the new year and im also still testing the "WinRoute" software i just installed to share internet in our computer shop. Im so happy it worked and Im currently using it together with my customers for the first time. It's cool and easy to use! While my neighbors are breaking their eardrums and polluting the air with the fireworks, me and my brother (Rammel) is configuring our Internet connection so that we can make full use of our dial-up connection to Tri-isys. Now, I finally find the right software!

My mom has just left us but she stayed here for the Christmas celebration. I missed her cooked Spaghetti last noche buena. Well, while my brother takes care of manning the shop, Im also busy cooking our food for a simple new year celebration. The spaghetti i cooked? It was so terrible! (overcooked pasta, totong na sauted ingredients heheheheh, its the first time I cooked and celebrated the new year with food). My family don't usually celebrate this events coz we dont have money for it. Right now, eventhough we have short budget, I decided to spend some for the celebration and for a change!My lovelife??? There was this girl from somewhere who really loves me (not realy sure) but she have been so persistent as if she was courting me. For the last three months she even continuously texted me even if Im just ignoring her. Until today she even invited me after I have "denied" her invitation to meet yesterday. Oh my! Why am I doing this? "Bakit Pa Ba?" by Jay-R really expresses what I feel for her. Im not sure if im going to fall in love with her coz of so many reasons most of which my personal reasons not really about her. I just feel so guilty right now that I make her "paasa" so much... Who knows what's gonna happen to both of us! Only God knows and if He will permit, I'll be open for the possible relationship and to have my first serious lovelife.

>>Read more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home