Saturday, January 21, 2006

"I feel sick, sad, pressured, worried, undecided, anxious, afraid, hatred, jealous."

"I feel sick, sad, pressured, worried, undecided, anxious, afraid, hatred, jealous."While on my way to my work riding the Aurora LRT, I saw many buildings and businesses and I realize why is itthat only very few has the right to have a business or be rich? "Sila lng ba talaga ang may karapatan?". "Paano ba talaga?" "Bakit hanggang ngayon, 27 years na ako, hindi pa rin ako maka-leap or jump to a higher level?"If I will not be able to be rich, my soul will be sad forever and it's like getting rich or die for me. Ayoko na talaga sa ganitong buhay.... I think I also have the right to experience what rich people experience.But how? Im just an ordinary person with no capital to start a decent business.... Where shall I start?Shall I continue with the internet cafe business? "Rome was not built in one night!"Here are my target business which I think I can do based on my skills and knowledge... >>Read more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home