Saturday, January 21, 2006

The dark side of my life!

This is a compilation of the many instances wherein the darkside of me prevails over the normal.



  • i understand you keeping distant from me, and i guess it would be better for you doing that, kasi baka maapektuhan pa kita sa aking emotional thingy >>Read more
  • N0w, im smiling c0z it was jst realy a joke2 lyk same sex! C0me on Edwin, you can be as mascular as them if onlyyou will try. If only God would shield me fr0m these gayishtemptati0ns... If only a fairy would wave her wand and in a minute ortwo i cn bec0me as hands0me as Sylvester Stall0ne! >>Read more
  • I was trying to prove to myself that I'm also someone that otherswould like. I'm tired of loving someone who doesn't love me. And also,I'm also tired of finding people whom I like and admire. Now, I wantto change the situation, I want others to like me, invite me for adate and admire me. I really have a desire to be in the right direction, but... >>Read more
  • Today, I realized that chatting will not do me any good. You can meetmany people but all of them are just temporary for they also aretrapped in this chat addiction like me. Yesterday, I did a very badthing on chat (secret)! >>Read more
  • Last night I was so bored,as usual, and so I chatted and made joke onmy chatmates and jokingly asked if they could come over to my placeand there was a chatmate who is younger than me really made it seriousand he slept in my place. That person happens to be a stage actor,former Star Circle cntestant and a friend of Kris Aquino and TuesdayVargas. Well, I think he is a rich person coz he said he stays at theEmerald Mansion in Ortigas. He is nice! >>Read more >>Read more
  • We met with my girlfriend and we watched at the new Gateway Mall inAraneta Center and the theater is so nice and high-tech and also theTaco Bell is so delicious which is a treat from my gf whom I helped totroubleshoot her PC via phone. >>Read more
  • But, I'm afraid about what I'm doing.. what if thatthief returns to me and threats me coz of what I'm doing or what ifthat thief use my data in the SIM and MMC in my cellphone (there arelot of pics and movies there that should be kept confidential). >>Read more
  • Last Friday, we (Joe -- my new friend, and I) were so early going towork. >>Read more
  • Please help me taste thelife of rich people. >>Read more
  • I also realized today that I have no rightto be in heaven because of the too many sins I have committed. >>Read more
  • Im so tired of waiting that I no longer hope that there is still hope for me and my family. >>Read more
  • The more you give, the more you will receive. Opening you doors to others means the world is also openinggreat opportunities for you. >>Read more
  • Im not sure what this means? It was inserted in the middleof the code. >>Read more
  • "Mkt-acct-lagun- how-mla- cubao-met-acci-joll- FUE-std- Valenzuela-may- Yahoo-magnana- Letan-6"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home