Saturday, January 21, 2006

First time to stay in Shangri-La Hotel

At 6:30pm, me, Mam Tonette, Mam Gay, Mam Maricel and Mam Odette went to the Shangri-LA hotel in EDSAto avail of the free one-night stay ocurtesy of Mam Odette! Im so excited to be able to sleep in one of thefive-star hotels in the Philippines. Going there we used a taxi. As we ride the taxi,we were laughing coz of my joke. The driver said "Mam pwede po ba 120? Wla po kasi akongmetro.". Then I said, "Meron po ako dalang metro gamitin natin, portable ito heheheh!". Wewere so happy going there. The EDSA Shangri-La Hotel is a very nice hotel near SM Megamall.At the lobby, you can see rich people never minding their stay for 200T/night! Afterwe checked in at Room 718, we went out to eat dinner at the Congo Grills which is a walkingdistance from the hotel. I ordered Roast Beef Caesar's salad, Tonkatsu, rice and bottomlessiced tea. I also drunk 2 San Mig Light and one San Mig Strong Ice. Ms Maricel went home early then Dumbo of SPD also went there together with his girlfriend. Dumbo is such as niceguy with big body built and also rich! Back the hotel riding at Dumbo's car, we were quitedrunk and eager to savour the goodness of the Shangri-La Hotel. I really like soaking mybody at the hot tub but Mam Odette entered while Im there. Im so shy of what may happenif Mam Odette suddenly removed the curtain of my tub, she will see my whole body hehehe!Mam Odette is my closest ASTI friend and has always been the person who made possible myUSA and Thailand travels. Hope I can repay her someday when Im rich. Well, she's even buyinga new car soon, an OPTRA Chevrolet! She said it's much better than the car of ASTI DirectorSir Denis! Wow, she is purchasing a car for initial cash-out of P140,000 and monthly paymentof P16,000 for 48 months! I have to find a big time job to be able to experience that also!After taking a bath, Mam Odette, Mam Gay and Mam Tonette were sharing in the bed while I was sleeping separately in a sofa. As a guy, Im still thinking, why did they invited me tostay in the hotel with them? But, being a profesional person, I should not do anything thatwill destroy my integrity especially for these three pioneering and regular employees of ASTI.My stay and bonding with them is an opportunity to show them that even if I only came fromTUP (not UP) and has a personality defect; Im also such a person that can be trusted.At two o'clock, I woke up due to the soothing coldness of the aircon. I thought I can with-stand it but I pulled out a free blanket, removed my shirt and cover it to my head withonly my nose exposed in my face. Im like a sleeping ninja! I dreamt of a very naught dream.Before we slept Mam Gay was joking that Im watching an adult film which is P600 per moviebut i dont actually wanna do that since my companions are all respectable co-employees. So,I slept again with all my body covered with comfortable blanket. My dream was about uswatching a movie channel at the hotel's large TV and it's like 5 gay men having an orgy.I was so excited when I saw those daring scenes and I kinda run to the CR to release my ego.But, I realize it was just a dream! Oh my, why did I dreamt about that? Opps by the way, while we returned to the hotel from dinner, we saw Rosanna Roces "Osang" at lobby.As usual,she is so mestiza and still very beautiful!Then, at 8:00, Mam Odette and I ate a free buffet breakfast at the hotel's restaurant. Differentpeople ate very nice dishes and I can't help but realize that I really have to work hardin order to experience those things through my own spendings. I should do the following:- stop being so hyprocrite and "isnabero"- make friends with people who can be ur contact and can give u benefits like discounts- shape-up my body and go to the gym- buy a car because having a car means having nice friends and adventures- eat at cozy restaurants like COngo Grill together with co-employees for bonding purposes- drink some beer every now and then to help circulate body bloodI also realized the following:- Three of the Filipino business men (Tan, SY, Ayala) were among the top richest people in theworld (accdng to the newspaper at the hotel). If there are billionares in the Philippines,how come we kept on saying that Phiulippines is so poor?- The only affected people by the issues of poverty are the poor class. Middle class andupper class never minds staying in Shangri-La while poor people can't even ride airconditionedbuses! - If you wanna be rich, think like u are already rich! If you want to get to the world ofrich, do the things that rich people do such as business, save money and smart living.As I write this diary, Im waiting for the Bayantel technicians who will install the DSLinternet in the house. Will I get moeny from having a 256KBps Internet? SOme of the appsIm thinking for this fast internet are:- computer rental- download service- wireless internet for the community- online store- online trading of computers and partsIm also excited to monitor a DSL line and planning to setup a monitoring station for theInternet speed placed in an LED display inside the shop Im planning to build. Having suchas display is an educational in nature and can help the customers realize the connection ofour Internet. >>Read more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home