Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Laughter is the Best Medicine: Female Only Line in MRT


While I was going to work via the Metrostar Rail Transit (MRT) station in Cubao, I was hurrying up so bad that I need to catch the 8PM night shift time 4 train hops away. I haven't had any decent food for the day I was looking forward so quick as if I need to eat people with my hungriness. But one thing that made me laugh was when I was about to enter the train station, I have partially inserted my magnetic card only to notice a posting near the card reader saying 'Female Only'; then without thinking, I immediately pulled out my card only to notice that there are females beside me falling in line with the males! And I thought what's that for? I mean why did I reacted that quick? It just means I am still on the male side of my life! I was laughing because I could have ignored that 'Female only' sign! Anyway, nothing will happen and nothing will change. I'm still me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home