Tuesday, January 10, 2006

To be a truth-talker is a good friend forever


I was quite angry sitting in my lonely chair because of something tha seemed to raise the pressure of my blood. From our quite house, I walked to school together with my cousins without talking to each other up to the classroom. I walked too fast so that I will not be late for our subject just like yesterday. Without knowing what to do, there was something noise on the air, I was angry on them. Maybe, if I'll just notice, I was angry to them. Something hat insulted about the standing of our family.

Strictly speaking, I don't want to be insulted especially in terms of our family. And I'll just want those people who talk very true, not falses which are against me. As my own quotation goes, "To be a truth-talker is a good friend forever."

In fact, it is very important to tell the truth to avoid sin to God and to man. And eventhough, for example, if we are asked about bestfriend, wthether it is good or bad, we should tell the truth, however, it is not good to tell more than te truth.


------------------
Taken from the Unthinkable Thoughts Vol.1 of Edwin D. Vinas
Written March 16, 1994
Encoded this January 11, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home