Monday, January 16, 2006

A gloomy morning! Are home-based businesses or home-based online jobs existing in the Philippines?


As I wake up this morning while cleaning up my computer shop, I was so worried about the current status of my job (full of difficulties and hardships with not that large income), with my family (my brother is not clear on whether he can land a job after he's finished with his studies who is still asleep right now!!! don't they he how difficult it is to live? don't he know that it is only I and him are our family's only hope?) I thought of what if there's a resource in the Internet that can help me find the right information so I can give jobs to people using the Internet. I have a computer shop where I host my websites but it only gives me more tasks. What if there is a real online paying job so that I would not be depending too much on my job's income and also provide an online job to out of school youths? The problem right now in finding these kind of companies is that you will only see paid advertisements and sites so you can know of the available online companies who hires people to work at home. Yes, that's what I'm thinking right now, Filipinos should know information about finding companies that can offer them jobs while at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home