Tuesday, January 10, 2006

You're not Alone


I was galloping in my lonely surroundings when I noticed that I am alone walking on the road. Accidentally, I thought of a poem which striked in my mind at this very moment. I entitled the poem "You're not Alone". It goes this way:

"Everything in this world;
Seems to make us involve.
Everyone of us when in cold;
Cand find a way how to solve."

"Though we have many problems;
But there are friends.
That will make our load lightens;
So that our life will not deepens."

"There is our lovable God;
Whom we lend our life.
When we are sad;
God is always alive."


------------
Taken from Unthinkable Thoughts Volume 1
Written last March 11, 1994 8:50am
Encoded this January 11, 2006 by EDV

1 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger outspoke said...

I guess you're not the only one who feels alone in the world. I do sometimes feel alone, especially when I compare what my life is from the rest of the people that surrounds me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home