Tuesday, January 24, 2006

All in A Days of Work: The Printer Queue


I'm so serious at work today but there's something that made me laugh! I was moving so quickly nowadays that the printer's physical arrangement did change and also the way it outputs the paper. The other I already noticed that when I printed, it now outputs on the side trays and not on top a typical laser printer. Im so ashamed because I was standing for about 5 minutes already in the printer expecting the paper to come out at the top tray. But, this girl suddenly grabbed her printed paper that I barely noticed her waiting for the queue; only to notice that my printed stuff is already there! What could that girl be thinking! "Hey, it'll never come out there; here's your printed paper.", imagining her telling me but no, she ignored me. This could be because of too many restless and stressful days for the past weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home