Sunday, June 25, 2006

04.19.2006 what a heavenly dream!

04.19.2006 what a heavenly dream! I can see an angel, our old childhood house, manoy Ram0n, s0me lolo/lola and children. The angel has the power to change d color of the sunflower-like plants by just waving her hands. I feel comfortable in the presence of this angel girl. But before we went to that childhood house which s like a paradise, we live in a big wooden house that is so earthly. I can see scenes of hatred w/ my younger brother, i can see grandparents, i can see cabinets which we brought when d angel and my brother went to that heavenly place. Overal, d dream is nice. It makes me think "will i really see heaven? What does it mean by that girl angel? Why did we return to my childhood place? What does the sunflower field, fine sunshine over d colorful field mean?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home