Sunday, April 16, 2006

04.16.2006 "mind contro technology- putting orders by flashing directly to cortex"

04.16.2006 "mind contro technology- putting orders by flashing directly to cortex", this was the theme of the m0vie "SUBMERGED", starred by a pris0ner Steven Seagal and other team of prisoners who were given missi0n to terminate the evil use of the technology in Uruguay in exchange for their parol. The m0vie was entitled as such because there was a scene where when Steven Seagal and his co-prisoners team escaped after exploding the mind c0ntrol lab inside the dam in a rem0te place in Uruguay, but unfortunately the evil scientist had escaped making their missi0n more challenging as they are n0w with pers0ns exposed to mind control. And m0re acti0ns followed. The ending? Steven and his teamates end up as free men enjoying their vcati0n in s0mewhere beach, but 0ne mind c0ntrolled pers0n remained alive who is a fan of the scientist, ready to c0ntinue the research on the futuristic techn0logy! Thats about the m0vie. Bef0re i watchd al0ne at Gateway, i went to the church for a very l0ng time! I decided 2 take d c0mmuni0n... I postp0ned buying new clothes to make sure that i d0nt ran out of budget. Yeah fud! Dunkin, pineaple juice, BK Mushrum, new haircut! Thanks for this day Lord! A quite nice easter sunday 2 reward myself of many acc0mplishments... Got 2 rest my eyes n0w at 8pm, and h0pe my bro has cooked fud wen i wake up. 0ne thing worrying me is that my bantay shop is c0ming h0me? Who would man the shop wen school day c0mes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home